In todays highly competitive world, you absolutely must put your best foot forward in order to get the best jobs with the top employers.
Many of our clients have struggled to communicate what they bring to the table. Let’s face it, it’s not easy to be objective and talk about your professional accomplishments!
At Kelowna HR we are passionate about helping individuals present themselves in the best possible light.
Employment Services Available:
Regrettably, many people spend more time planning a 2-week vacation than they do planning their career.
- Assessments/Audits: Have you ever done a self-assessment to determine best career choices for you? How about a job values assessment or skills audit?
- Your Situation: How pleased are you with your career progress? What are you really wanting to do next – is it more of the same? Or should you consider a career change? Maybe it’s re-training – or even self-employment?
- Review your qualifications and explore skill or experience gaps
- Partner with you to develop a professional resume and cover letter
- Coach you on networking, job sites and interview strategies
- Conduct a practice interview and give you constructive feedback
- Coach ‘when and how’ to negotiate a job offer
- Provide BC Salary Survey information
- Give you tips on starting a new job – how to make positive impressions, gain respect and fit in to the organizational culture